Soul Voice Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen leaves- the story of a forgotten past-

Go down

Fallen leaves- the story of a forgotten past-  Empty Fallen leaves- the story of a forgotten past-

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi, this is my first story here so I hope you like it Very Happy

~Prologue~
Nothing has told me of where I am going, and I guess I don't even know. But it's something that is in my past that is turning into my future...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*!*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I ran for my life, for the second time. But now, I guess im used to it. The pack snarled behind me and others ran ahead and tried to catch my tail in their jaws. But no, I was gone like a ghost, so I guess thats how the name went around.

They had denied me, the pack had chosen not to accept me and instead I found myself running away from their fangs to save my life. Their not the only ones, one other pack had turned on me as soon as I had said my name. I escaped with a scar on my back and a cut along my ear. I guess im lucky that thats all I got. "See this dispersing thing isn't as easy as you said Kira" I growled to the sky. My sister had put the darn thoughts into my head and talked me into leaving the pack with her. My eyes burned like flames for a second, she had been excepted by the first pack, and I did not. All I said was "My name is Silverstorm", so why did they let her in but not me?

Back to top Go down

Fallen leaves- the story of a forgotten past-  Empty Re: Fallen leaves- the story of a forgotten past-

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:30 am

Very Good, SilverStorm!

Back to top Go down